20061001

happy children's day!

Just wanting to blog before having my lonely dinner. Seriously, I'd better stop being so eewwww ewww ew, emo-cheesy, Right? Right... Jolene's a strong cheerful and jovial girl. Right! :))

My 'favourite'(well, least favourite for this year..) month of the year is gone in a blink of an eye. It's October again! 3 more months and goodbye 2006. The time which is going at this pace is really starting to freak me out. The nex semester starting 23 Oct is scaring me too. Boo huuuu! :( I hate taking new subjects! I HATE ACCOUNTINGS STILL!! I HATE MUGGINGGG!!!!!! Okay okay. Sigh.

To whom it may concern:
Hey there! Seriously I'm fine. Just stop apologising.. 'cause seriously it's getting no where. Lol. It's kind of tiring to hear the same old thing. I'm just glad that you're guilt-ridden and you've realised your mistakes. (OOPS.) Hahaha, as in you know it yourself too. So, it's really time to change and treat that someone even better. :) Stay positive. AND I'M OKAY(least for now). Don't worry, you have my back!

Now.................. Just taking precautions to each step I take. I seriously don't want to make the same ol' mistakes. It's really really sickening.
'A simple mistake starts the hardest time.' Keep that in mind.
Listen to Chocolate by Snow Patrol :) This song is sooooo dedicated to me.
Good night. It's dinner time. IMUS!!!! :/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home